Hookit tracks, measures and values sports sponsorship and activation
beyond traditional media channels to quantify value from the rapidly expanding
social and digital media landscape. No
other company can measure value exchanged between athletes, brands, media,
events, league and federations like Hookit.
Athletes talk. Fans talk. We listen.
In addition, athletes across the globe use Hookit to track their
progression, build their personal brand, and earn sponsorships deals from their
favorite brands. Brand partners are
provided with powerful tools to discover, manage, and reward amateur and
professional athletes who actively support their brand. For more information, visit
- Data Analysis
- Data Entry
- Update content across the Hookit
- Various marketing-related projects
- Other activities involved with Hookit’s overall
- Gain real-world, practical business
- Interesting work around the
intersection of sports, technology, social media, and e-commerce
- Casual office environment located on
the 101 in Solana Beach….walk to the track and the beach!
- San Diego Magazine lists Hookit as
one of San Diego’s “Coolest Companies” (May, 2016)
- Flexible working hours
- College degree, or in the process of
earning a college degree
- Experience and/or passionate about
- Good to excellent Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and teamwork
Please submit a resume, hours you are available each week and a write-up on why you want this opportunity. Submissions without this info will not be reviewed. This is an unpaid internship program.